Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Nitrous Express Octane Booster

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2007, 03:05 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm a Turbo Buick guy....READ on the toulene/xylene before using it. It has its pro's and cons....and there are those who use Marvel to help lube everything, but the Marvel also hurts octane.....

Torco is what myself and a couple other FI guys I know have had the best luck with. Have watched it cut down on the KR between passes....

-Will
Old 12-09-2007, 05:16 PM
On The Tree

NX nitrous octane booster is what I have always used. I has kept me safe on nitrous for years & also doesn't hurt motor run's & allows more timing. I buy it by the case for less then $8.00 a bottle (case lots). I can add a couple degree's more timing on motor or nitrous with it & no KR. I would not use any thing but it or 100 octane. My plugs never show any bad signs of heat or going lean. Never have speckles on the white areas either.
Old 12-09-2007, 05:36 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by TARZAN
I'm a Turbo Buick guy....READ on the toulene/xylene before using it. It has its pro's and cons....and there are those who use Marvel to help lube everything, but the Marvel also hurts octane.....

Torco is what myself and a couple other FI guys I know have had the best luck with. Have watched it cut down on the KR between passes....

-Will

what octane can you get with torco?
Old 12-10-2007, 11:22 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by sleeperstyle
what octane can you get with torco?

If I said I knew, I'd be lying.....check out some of the SVT forums, I know a lot of the Cobra/Lightning guys run it. A lot of the B uick guys used to run toulene/xylene, but having since found out about methanol, its died down....I just run 110 or 114, I KNOW what octane it is when I pour it in, with no doubts

-Will
Old 12-10-2007, 11:16 PM
OWN3D BY MY PROF!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by TARZAN

-Will
I've read of guys mixing in automatic transmission fluid also to act as a mixer. There's been quite a bit of discussion on this site about these chemicals.
Old 12-11-2007, 11:46 AM
11 Second Club

Its more or less added to lubricate....

-Will

Quick Reply: Nitrous Express Octane Booster