Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hidden nitrous on new Magnachargers

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2007 | 03:10 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Nitro Dave's Nitrous Outlet
Guys not saying this is what this guy did but larger dealerships will take a down payment which gives you the first rights at what ever they get in from GM. You normaly put down about a 500 to 1000 non refundable deposit. When the cars come in if you back out you loose the deposit. You are kinda gambling because if the dealership gets a car in a color you do not want or does not have the options you do not want you are kinda out of luck.

Dave
when the dealer gets the info from GM on ordering codes, he is calling me so i can tell him what i want on my car and then when it comes in i go and pick it up. its not that hard also if you read i am looking to put the maggie on after recieve the car. if you read the OP you might be enlightened.
Old 12-22-2007 | 09:48 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by headpunter
when the dealer gets the info from GM on ordering codes, he is calling me so i can tell him what i want on my car and then when it comes in i go and pick it up. its not that hard also if you read i am looking to put the maggie on after recieve the car. if you read the OP you might be enlightened.
I hope you weren't directing that towards Dave. He has been the only one who has been helpful in this thread.

I can believe the Down Payment thing, buddy of mine already put down 1K for one when the Dealership gets one in.

And why would you want to put a blower on a brand new car right after you get it?? Are they even going to have a blower out for that car when it does come out?? We don't even know what motor it is getting because I doubt they are putting the LS2 in it.
Old 12-22-2007 | 12:25 PM
TECH Resident

Does it matter, the guy wants nitrous hidden on his maggie, help him and stop bitching about the rest.
Old 12-22-2007 | 01:20 PM
Teching In

no that wasn't directed at dave, dave knows whats going on. i didnt realize i qouted him when i replied

the engine will be some sort of ls-series engine though so it shouldnt be hard to get something that fits.