Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

dynotune tpas/window switch & a/f kill switch wiring help

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2007, 02:45 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default dynotune tpas/window switch & a/f kill switch wiring help

Hey guys, I was thumbing through the instructions for my dynotune window switch/tpas and it seems straight forward for the most part but I'm a little lost. where on the car does the blue and green wires go to. The blue one is labeled on the diagram as "Blue to TPS or WOT switch". The green one is labeled as "Green RPM or Tach Input wire". Anyone got any pictures as to where on the car those hook up to?

The blue wire has me really confused. I thought this box was capable of operating in place of a WOT switch, right? If anyone could post up some pix of where to tap into for those wires it would be greatly appreciated.

My next question comes from the new air/fuel safety kill switch from dynotune. I know its a stupid question but I just want to confirm that I'll be hooking it up as per the "Basic w/ RPM window switch" diagram right? Other things that I'm hooking up are a PLX Wideband, Dynotune window switch/tpas, bottle heater, n2o outlet ashtray switch panel. It seems like the basic w/ rpm window switch diagram would best fit my setup but I just like outside confirmation.
Old 12-30-2007, 12:04 PM
TECH Resident

ttt anyone?
Old 12-30-2007, 12:17 PM
Banned

Probably because these questions have been answered numerous times in here. Unfortunately, the search is pretty limited. Below is your tach wire hook up. It's the white wire on pin 10.
As for the TPS, it's the blue wire on your car also. I don't have a pic of that, but you can find the wire loom that goes up there. A TPS is in place of a WOT so use one or the other.
As for your dynotune, it would be best to contact those guys and tell them what you have, and what you intend so they can suggest the best set up and you won't end up buying things twice.
Attached Thumbnails dynotune tpas/window switch & a/f kill switch wiring help-tach_wire_locatorfbody.jpg  
Old 12-30-2007, 01:45 PM
TECH Resident

Thanks. It was my understanding that this box has the tps integrated so all I would have to do is connect a wire somewhere and the box would translate without any extra parts. I'll hit up dynotune and see whats what.
Old 12-31-2007, 10:05 AM
Ray@Nitrous Outlet

correct....run the blue wire from the window switch to the blue wire on the tps sensor on the side of the TB.