Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Jetting for 125 on Dave's LS1 Plate?

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2008, 06:37 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Jetting for 125 on Dave's LS1 Plate?

Jetting chart in the kit jumps from 100 to 150. What's the correct jetting for 125 HP?

Thanks!
99 FRC
Old 01-05-2008, 07:27 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Make sure you have a wideband when you try out jets. I got jets from Daves and with his suggestion on the 175HP shot my Wide band shot up to 16.5 and spiked at 19... ! Figured something going to be aloof when the fuel jet I was told to use was the same as a 150 jetting. Not to mention I had to pay 12$ shipping and handling on a 5$ 1 ounce Jet..... Sorry Nitrodaves but I just had to say it got burned to many times already at daves on stuff.. On the other hand his jetting for the 150 is spot on at 11.6-11.8 on my wideband...

Be carefull!!
Old 01-06-2008, 12:26 AM
Ray@Nitrous Outlet

Originally Posted by speedo
Make sure you have a wideband when you try out jets. I got jets from Daves and with his suggestion on the 175HP shot my Wide band shot up to 16.5 and spiked at 19... ! Figured something going to be aloof when the fuel jet I was told to use was the same as a 150 jetting.
The issue is our plate kit was only tested on the 50's...the 125 and the 175 jetting was supplied by end users....whenever someone calls or asks for 125 or 175 we will give them what we have, but tell them to verify A/F ratio.

Every car is different and it is not uncommon to have to switch fuel jets to dial in a specific A/F ratio on a modified vehicle.

If we had known that you were mid 11 A/F ratio when you called we would have suggested a different starting point. It is more often that the base jetting is rich, that is why the end user supplied 175 jetting used the same fuel jet.

Originally Posted by speedo
Not to mention I had to pay 12$ shipping and handling on a 5$ 1 ounce Jet.
We have no control over shipping rates...we ship everything via UPS and they have a 1 pound minimum weight.

Last edited by Ray@Nitrous Outlet; 01-06-2008 at 02:56 AM.
Old 01-06-2008, 02:34 AM
10 Second Club

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

I have got to tell you someone playing out of the norm should do the research.

Hell Speedo I am half blind and can tell if I am using the same Fuel jet or not. . And I am shooting one hole hell of alot more then you are! Not rocket science. When i order jets i spend a little money. I get the N2O Jet and then five fuel jets to go with it. THEN I head to a dyno with at least one size bigger fuel jet in to start with!

Jets only come in so many sizes. Look it up!

Remember it is your engine and you are responsible for it. When I put mine on the dyno I jetted a few times(not easy on my car) to get it right. I started low on the N2O jet and big on the fuel jet. at one point I had to pull the intake and re-jet the spray bars. In the end Nitro Daves 200hp jetting was spot on and gave 202RWHP and 11.0 AFR where "I" wanted it

Research, research and more RESEARCH!!

Quick Reply: Jetting for 125 on Dave's LS1 Plate?