Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What's needed to add a second stage?

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2008, 08:36 PM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default What's needed to add a second stage?

So i have been thinking about adding a 2nd stage to my nitrous set up.I have 90mm Hsw plate kit with all the goodies, digital window switch, racetronix kit and a 10lb bottle, -6an feed line.

So I want to add a second stage which would be dry. What parts are needed? I have been thinking hard and just not too sure what I would need. Yes I feel like a newb asking this question.

Hope to get some good info.
Old 05-22-2008, 09:25 PM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

tee before the N2O noid to a second noid-
Line, Nozzle, Jet and relay + wiring
pretty easy- pick up a used 05177 or similar kit minus bottle
Old 05-22-2008, 09:34 PM
9 Second Club

ok so just T the 2 noids together and it will be good to go. pretty simple if you ask me!
Old 05-22-2008, 09:36 PM
Launching!

gotta love a dry hit for simplicity-
I would wire it all in to your existing safety stuff... thats all easy too though
Old 05-22-2008, 09:42 PM
9 Second Club

Yea looking at it i could piece together a kit for about 130-150 bucks new... I wonder if HSW will sell me their dry kit minus a bottle?

But yes wire it into FPSS and window switch to bring it on in 2nd gear... wonder how much these stock internals will take? lol
Old 05-22-2008, 09:50 PM
Launching!

Sticky at the top- 650 total is the limit for most from what i understand- At least thats what I am banking on
Old 05-22-2008, 09:52 PM
9 Second Club

Oh i know what they are suppose to take im just wondering how much i can get out of it for fun and ***** and giggles!
Old 05-23-2008, 02:06 PM
9 Second Club

ttt for some extra tips
Old 05-23-2008, 02:44 PM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

For one make sure you have enough injector and fuel pump to support the added dry stage.

You will need a Y and you can Y off one main feed line to feed both stages. Solenoid, solenoid bracket, Hose's to go from the Y to each solenoid, Hose from solenoid to dry nozzle or Halo bar, Solenoid fittings, relay and harness, toggle switch, wot switch or TPS or button. If you are using a dry nozzle add the nozzle adapter nut..

If you are running our dual stage digital windowswitch it will controll both stages. If you are not I suggest getting one...It will take care of the windowswitch for both stages pluss the TPS activation and gear lock out features..

If you wanted to keep the set up real simple do away with the single stage plate you have and go with our dual stage wet plate..

If you need some help give us a call. Our tech department answers the phone all day long and can help you put this together right the first time..

Dave
Old 05-23-2008, 03:28 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by Nitro Dave's Nitrous Outlet
For one make sure you have enough injector and fuel pump to support the added dry stage.

You will need a Y and you can Y off one main feed line to feed both stages. Solenoid, solenoid bracket, Hose's to go from the Y to each solenoid, Hose from solenoid to dry nozzle or Halo bar, Solenoid fittings, relay and harness, toggle switch, wot switch or TPS or button. If you are using a dry nozzle add the nozzle adapter nut..

If you are running our dual stage digital windowswitch it will controll both stages. If you are not I suggest getting one...It will take care of the windowswitch for both stages pluss the TPS activation and gear lock out features..

If you wanted to keep the set up real simple do away with the single stage plate you have and go with our dual stage wet plate..

If you need some help give us a call. Our tech department answers the phone all day long and can help you put this together right the first time..

Dave
Fuel pump is fine with the racetronix kit... injectors will be close as im running svo 30 lbs...

I have your digital window switch so i knew that would work...

Just needed the parts that are needed to make this happen and i have a clear idea now. thanks for the help
Old 05-23-2008, 04:09 PM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Good deal.. Sounds like you are on track..
Dave