Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Low power - 100 shot only adds 30whp

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2008, 12:38 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Vetal
Did few things. I took off all fittings to solenoid and on the screen that was on the inlet the was some crap. Not completely blocking it but seriously covering one of two inlet openings inside the solenoid.
Then that plunger that I posted pics of - I risked to compress that white seal despite I was told it was normal.
And finally I ran man line a bit more freely this time, but I think this didn't affect.

So, compressing the seal in the plunger + cleaning the crap did it This time I felt the hit good when I pushed the button

Only one problem - I ran out of nitrous yesterday and I have races tomorrow and I have nowhere to fill the bottle in my country.
Sometimes the most obvious thing can get over looked. This probably the best reason to run dedicated filters rather than the screened fittings. Some don't even know to check screens, some forget, and they plug easily where as a dedicated will allow more debris to collect before problems arise. when I looked at your videos, even though they sprayed, my 1st thought was weak spray. sure glad you got if figured out and feel your frustration. Let us know how it goes now.
Robert
Old 08-22-2008, 06:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanx guys I would buy large bottle (I think station is not even necessary, you can fill from the big bottle from what I read), but I want to move to turbo. Although, yesterday before I ran out of nitrous, it felt pretty cool when I pushed the button