Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

FS: Sleeper Sofa, Love Seat, & Entertainment Center

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2008, 04:53 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default FS: Sleeper Sofa, Love Seat, & Entertainment Center

The wife's decided it's time to buy new living room furniture. There's not anything wrong with the things we have now, but she's made her mind up and if I don't want to catch **** for buying car parts... well, I gotta give in somewhere.

So, I have a sleeper sofa and matching love seat that have to go. They're about nine years old, but are in very good condition. They're made of light blue (with light checked pattern) fabric and have some wood accents. There are no holes, rips, tears, or stains anywhere that's visible (there's a couple small tears in the support material underneath one of the cushions, but nothing major). The bed on the sofa is in perfect condition. The love seat matches the sofa other than it's not a sleeper. I'd like to get $300 for the set.

The entertainment center is solid oak with a medium stain (some call it "Honey Oak"). It's 72" tall, 78" wide, has three smoked glass cabinet areas, plenty of shelving (most areas of which are lighted), and will hold a 32" TV. The unit actually comes in two parts. You can use it as a smaller entertainment center with matching bookcase or the bookcase can be attached to the center to make a single unit (which is how I've always used it). It's in excellent condition (like new) with no scratches, dents, or marks. I'd like to get $200 it.

I've got a little wiggle room on the prices, but I believe them to be fair. I can also help out a little on transporting them if necessary. I live in the central Virginia area (Fredericksburg).

I can provide pics on request. I'd post them here, but I suck at the interweb.

Thanks,
Marc

Last edited by nytmare1; 10-19-2008 at 02:28 PM.

Quick Reply: FS: Sleeper Sofa, Love Seat, & Entertainment Center