Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

Complete Computer... Misc. stuff F/S

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2009 | 09:16 PM
TECH Senior Member
10 Year Member20 Year Member

I am going to help you get this solved. This pisses me off.
Old 01-07-2009 | 10:10 PM
Sex On Wheels

Gray is on the case!
Old 01-08-2009 | 12:57 AM
Staging Lane

I <3 Gray.
Old 01-08-2009 | 07:51 AM
Launching!

I know Kevin personally and he is a good friend of mine.

The Radar was mine that I gave to him that I haven't used in forever. I had 3 at the time 2 reds and a blue.

I sold it to him months ago.

I never found the plug for it so I never new what color it was when I sold it. I told him it might be blue or red.

For the buyer who purchased this I will send you money on behalf of Kevin to make it right and for your inconvenience. Since I was somewhat invovled in that transaction.

As far as the Intake I cant help anyone there. If Kevin said he was going to make it right he should. I do know he just got a new job and has been working long hours.

I will call him today and talk to him about it.

As for posting up his address as a friend of his I would ask that it is removed and I will take care of it.

Gray keep this on your board not mine.

Regards
Garett
Old 01-08-2009 | 08:04 AM
TECH Apprentice

shockrock3, please edit your post so that Mr. Joachim's address isn't shown. Thanks.
Old 01-08-2009 | 08:10 AM
I love Gray's 8==D~~

This is one reason I don't post that much on here. Everybody sucks Gray's dick and posting up somebodies address is just plain *** stupid.
Old 01-08-2009 | 08:36 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by pro dh
This is one reason I don't post that much on here. Everybody sucks Gray's dick and posting up somebodies address is just plain *** stupid.
This would've been a good time to stay away. This doesn't concern you. A person's address is as close as a phone book or a few keystrokes. Not exactly secret information. Nonetheless, I removed it.

Last edited by 1936 LS1; 01-08-2009 at 01:15 PM.
Old 01-08-2009 | 01:05 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 1936 LS1
shockrock3, please edit your post so that Mr. Joachim's address isn't shown. Thanks.
Done.
Old 01-08-2009 | 05:52 PM
TECH Senior Member

Status Change!!!!
Old 01-09-2009 | 11:15 AM
I love Gray's 8==D~~

Originally Posted by BigBronco
Status Change!!!!
You give yourself way to much credit.
Old 01-09-2009 | 02:55 PM
TECH Senior Member

You give yourself way to much credit.
You know you love me.
Old 01-12-2009 | 01:32 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by G-Z06
I know Kevin personally and he is a good friend of mine.

The Radar was mine that I gave to him that I haven't used in forever. I had 3 at the time 2 reds and a blue.

I sold it to him months ago.

I never found the plug for it so I never new what color it was when I sold it. I told him it might be blue or red.

For the buyer who purchased this I will send you money on behalf of Kevin to make it right and for your inconvenience. Since I was somewhat invovled in that transaction.

As far as the Intake I cant help anyone there. If Kevin said he was going to make it right he should. I do know he just got a new job and has been working long hours.

I will call him today and talk to him about it.

As for posting up his address as a friend of his I would ask that it is removed and I will take care of it.

Gray keep this on your board not mine.

Regards
Garett
Garrett,

Thanks for posting. Since you're such good friends with him, did he respond when you asked him about this? If there's a legitimate reason he hasn't contacted me, I'll work with him on this. As it stands now, it looks like he stole my money and disappeared.

Richard
Old 01-14-2009 | 04:52 PM
TECH Apprentice

Garett,

Since you're obviously interested in maintaining a quality board over at HPD, I'd think you'd be at least mildly interested in seeing that this gets resolved. You say that he's a good friend of yours. If that's true then can't you ask him to try to resolve this? If one of my friends did this, I'd hound him to make it right. Then again, my friends don't steal.

As far as keeping it on this board goes, it involves a "good friend" of yours that is a member of your board. I think it should be on your board for all to see if he won't make it right. If he does make it right, I'll be glad to post anywhere he wants me to to show that he came through. Otherwise, let it be known that he can't be trusted.

Sorry, but I'm pissed off about this. I'm building this car on a tight budget and it's tough to see money fly away with nothing to show for it.

Richard

Last edited by 1936 LS1; 01-14-2009 at 09:17 PM. Reason: Addition
Old 01-14-2009 | 09:15 PM
TECH Senior Member

Bump. I would like to get this resolved ASAP.
Old 01-15-2009 | 10:05 AM
Launching!

Hey Richard

Last I heard he tried to contact you?

I will talk to his Boss today to see if he can call you.

Please keep in mind, this is not a priority of mine considering the only place I have in this is Kevin is a friend of mine.

I will contact him today and see if you guys can get this resolved.

As for it being on my board, I didnt like the way it was handled. It was purely speculation at that point and until facts were presented his name didnt need to be thrown under the bus.

Again I will do what I can to help this get taken care of.

On behalf of what could be a "bad transition" I apologize for your inconvenience.

Lets see if we can get it resolved as soon as possible so you can get started on your project.

Regards
G
Old 01-15-2009 | 10:54 AM
I love Gray's 8==D~~

Originally Posted by BigBronco
Bump. I would like to get this resolved ASAP.
Your telling me that you haven't resolved this yet? I had more faith in you than that.
Old 01-15-2009 | 11:21 AM
TECH Senior Member

I sent you a PM on HPD Garett. Randy, I will be calling you shortly.
Old 01-15-2009 | 01:19 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by G-Z06
Hey Richard

Last I heard he tried to contact you?

I will talk to his Boss today to see if he can call you.

Please keep in mind, this is not a priority of mine considering the only place I have in this is Kevin is a friend of mine.

I will contact him today and see if you guys can get this resolved.

As for it being on my board, I didnt like the way it was handled. It was purely speculation at that point and until facts were presented his name didnt need to be thrown under the bus.

Again I will do what I can to help this get taken care of.

On behalf of what could be a "bad transition" I apologize for your inconvenience.

Lets see if we can get it resolved as soon as possible so you can get started on your project.

Regards
G
Garett,

That's fair enough. I haven't heard from him via phone, e-mail, PM or any other method. I called the number I was given and was told it was a wrong number. Less than 10 minutes later I got a call from a "blocked" number from someone asking for someone other than me. Was that maybe, Kevin? I don't know.

I appreciate you and Gray trying to help get this resolved. Anything that you do to help is more than you had to do, and I appreciate it.

Richard
Old 02-09-2009 | 12:59 AM
Teching In

I will be in houston the wednesday if I can help you 1936_Ls1 im here.. just PM me.
Old 02-09-2009 | 06:59 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Tecate
I will be in houston the wednesday if I can help you 1936_Ls1 im here.. just PM me.
Unless you know him personally, I'll have to pass. Thanks for offering to help, though. Gray and Randy have both attempted to help out with no success (and they DO know him personally). He says he sent my refund a couple of weeks ago but nothing ever showed up here. I returned the intake and sent him the tracking number (like I asked him to do with the refund but he failed to do even that). I've asked him to stop payment on the first refund and issue me another sent via Certified Mail /FedEx/UPS, something with a tracking number. So far that hasn't happened either.

Apparently, he's willing to sell his reputation for $200. I'm not.

If he ever comes through with the refund (like he said he would) I'll post here to let everyone know that he made it right. Until then, I'll let everyone read this stuff and draw their own conclusions.

:r ipped:

Quick Reply: Complete Computer... Misc. stuff F/S