Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

FS: MAC TOOLS FF300 Fault Finder & ETTACH SmartTach + / and Fluke Multimeter

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2008, 09:18 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default FS: MAC TOOLS FF300 Fault Finder & ETTACH SmartTach + / and Fluke Multimeter

Both MAC TOOLS products are New in protective cases and never used. Here is a brief description of each:

FF300 Electrical Circuits Fault Finder : Comes with the Transmitter & Tracer in a MAC Tools hard plastic case including the users handbook. These can be used to locate short circuits, trace wires, locate current leaks, locate open circuits, & wire identification. Users handbook has a "Hook Up reference chart" for easy diagnostics.

Asking $100 shipped

ETTACH SmarTach+ : This is a digital tachometer and secondary ignition voltage analyzer. Fast misfire diagnosis with SmarTach+. A pocket sized tachometer/kilovolt monitor, all in one. This unit features large LED display, automatic shut-off, low battery warning/indicator, red anodized spark plug wire holder, telescopic antenna, custom plastic storage case. 9-volt battery and instruction manual are also included. Can measure rpm in excess of 15,000 rpm. Has the ability to measure kv on vehicles equipped with 1 cylinder through 12 cylinders. Works on 2-cycle and 4-cycle engines. It does not need contact with any part of the motor or a clear view of rotating parts to display the RPM's. It works by sensing radio transmissions from the motors ignition system and analyzing these signals with a microprocessor to display the RPM's digitally on its LCD. Below is the link for it on MACS website.

http://mactools.com/Product/tabid/12...4/Default.aspx

Asking $180 shipped

Fluke Series 73 III Multimeter: Slightly used with a yellow protective rubber holster with TL75 leads. I will also include lead extentions that are brand new in the package. You can view these at the link below.

http://us.fluke.com/usen/products/Fl...keUnitedStates

Asking $100 shipped. SOLD

I can provide pictures upon request and I will be listing these on ebay at the beginning of the week if there isn't any interest here. If you have any questions email me at ldeese@ymail.com

Thanks guys

Last edited by 1998CruzMssl; 12-02-2008 at 10:53 PM.
Old 11-30-2008, 06:05 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ttt.........

Quick Reply: FS: MAC TOOLS FF300 Fault Finder & ETTACH SmartTach + / and Fluke Multimeter