Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

Kenwood KVT911-DVD

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2008, 02:40 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Kenwood KVT911-DVD

So I've decided to sell my in dash player and switch to something a bit more practical. I really have no use for it since I don't have any additional accesories, that it's made for, connected. It's in very decent shape, only some wear on the volume buttons.

It's a DVD/TV/CD/AM-FM/Navigation/XM Ready player. The monitor is 6.5" and is a touchscreen unit.

I have no idea what the "STREET" value for something like this would be, but I'd like to get roughly $500, but is open to offers,trades, or trades plus cash. I'm the original owner of this item and paid well over $1,500 for this unit when it first came out, but I don't expect to make anywhere near that since I've had it for some time now.

I'm actually hoping to pocket at least a couple hundred and purchase a replacement unit that can play my iPod.
Old 12-05-2008, 03:42 PM
Staging Lane

Sorry I don't really have a use for this, so I guess this will just bump for ya, but have to tell you the quote in your sig is the funniest **** I have seen in a while and made me laugh out loud
Old 12-19-2008, 10:32 AM
TECH Apprentice

agreed on your sig being hillarious.

does it have ANY accessories, installation equipment, etc?
Navigation package?
Or just the receiver/dvd player?