Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

f-body loaded subwoofer box 4 8" subs

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2009, 02:37 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default f-body loaded subwoofer box 4 8" subs

I have a custom built box for the back t top area of a 93-2002 camaro or firebird/ta i think they are all the same. It has charcoal carpet covering it and 4 8" subwoofers. The subwoofers are an offbrand but by no means are they slouches. they have good response and will suprise you on the low side. The box has 4 ports, one for each sub, although it does not have seperate chambers, its all open. Here are some pictures... Make me an offer..LOCAL PICKUP ONLY!!! call me at 618-920-1376 or email pichee24@yahoo.com please.

Old 02-05-2009, 02:52 PM
Staging Lane

why didnt sparate each chamber?
and who makes them woofers they look pretty good
Old 02-06-2009, 08:26 PM
Staging Lane

Thumbs up

I didnt seperate the chambers because the box goes all the way to the bottom and steps on the sides and angles in front so it would be extremely difficult, i build boxes for a living and i didnt even wanna mess with it, lol, the subwoofers are made my a company called apexi jr. i believe its apexijr.com they are called the "super 8" they are cheap and everyone goes and buys these expensive subwoofers thinking they are the best there is....these subwoofers have a magnet thats almost as big as the surround on top and they sound incredible, every review is 100% positive, i think they are like 70 a pair if i remember correct. but they are amazing. most people rule out 8" subs because they like deep bass, but after i finished porting this box they suprised the hell out of me, they are deeper than 10's not quite as deep as a 12 but they sound good and are extremely responsive. they have my reccomendation

Quick Reply: f-body loaded subwoofer box 4 8" subs