Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

WTS - Milwaukee Impact wrench - like new

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2009, 01:56 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTS - Milwaukee Impact wrench - like new

I have for sale a like new Milwaukee 9071-20 1/2-Inch Impact Wrench. I don't think it has ever been used. This same wrench sells on Amazon for over 175 bucks.
I'll take 100 bucks for it. I can meet anyone in STL but if I have to ship buyer pays shipping. You can contact me at wattsp(at)yahoo.com

Here's the specs on it

The Milwaukee 9071-20 delivers 300 ft. lbs. of torque and weighing only 6 pounds, this tool has a great power to weight ratio. The powerful 7.0 amp motor drives a unique impact mechanism at 1800 RPM (no load). This model features a friction ring (hog ring) socket retention system for applications involving frequent changing of accessories, and a rocker switch for quick selection of forward or reverse. The ergonomically shaped handle with a soft cushioned grip provides a well-balanced and controllable feel to the tool. The special mechanism achieves desired installation torque faster and loosens rusted or fretted bolts in less time.

300 ft. lbs. of torque - more torque saves time

AC/DC rocker switch for quick selection of forward and reverse

Powerful 7.0 amp motor, 1800 RPM and 2600 IPM (no load)

Light weight (6 lbs.) with balanced feel and cushioned grip

Friction ring ('hog' ring) socket retention system