Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

Asus Gaming laptop g50vt-x1 p8400/9800mgs/4gb/320gb

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2009, 08:42 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Asus Gaming laptop g50vt-x1 p8400/9800mgs/4gb/320gb

For sale here is my Gaming laptop, a Asus g50vt-x1 P8400 4gb memory, 320gb Hard drive, Memory card reader, wireless, dvd burner, HDMI out, camera, the whole nine. $1100 obo

There is not a mark, smudge, scuff, scratch, or anything on this to tell it is used. I am **** about my tech. Always transported in its hard case, which is the same case the military transports their gear in overseas. I bought this to use at work on down time, and have since been reassigned, and can no longer use this. It was purchased on 1/10/09 for $1137 at best buy, and i have added a Pelican Hard case $200, Asus mouse pad and CD holder, and a Dell Optical mouse. Also included are a Network cable for internet access if you dont like using wifi, a E-sata cable for using a external hard drive, and a USB cable for most printers. This computer works flawlessly. I used it maybe 6 hours a day, for a month and a half and its been sitting in my office since then. I havent even used it under battery power. Wonderful thing about this laptop is you can run it without the battery (saves battery life). It is also fully upgradeable in terms of processor, and theres an extra drive bay inside. Links below are to product info.

Includes office 2007 pro, crysis, call of duty 4 + 5, fallout 3, bioshock, photoshop.

If you want this in NYC or somewhere in jersey i have no problem hand delivering it to your door, or meeting you somewhere with it for your inspection and approval.

http://www.notebookreview.com/default.asp?newsID=4700

http://promos.asus.com/US/eblast/G50...DIA/index.html

Last edited by oberth1; 03-25-2009 at 08:53 PM.
Old 03-25-2009, 09:20 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Free bump, I have this exact same computer and used it in Iraq for the past 3 months. I havnt even taken care of it to be honest its very durable. We had a WIFI COD5 game after work during a sand storm (not smart) two of my buddies HP's took a ****, but myself and another friend with his AZUS kept on going. As far as gaming laptops go, this one is hands down the best for the price.
Old 03-26-2009, 07:52 AM
Launching!

thanks man, yeah shes a workhorse. you can feel how sturdy she is compared to some HP and compaqs. Lights up really nice in the back in blue, and the display under the monitor rocks for monitoring hard drive / memory/ battery life
Old 07-11-2009, 03:58 AM

Talking Hi

HI my name is Filip.I'd wanted ask ,if yet sell notebook.I'd had great interest.Thanks and answer.I'm from Czech Republick.We this one notebooks unswayed.My email is manch@email.cz

Quick Reply: Asus Gaming laptop g50vt-x1 p8400/9800mgs/4gb/320gb