Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

Harbor freight welder, BL Revo, paintball gun

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2009, 03:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Harbor freight welder, BL Revo, paintball gun

First off the welder, its a 230v, right now its set up for flux core but can easily be set up for mig, never been used, everything is there. looking for 120 OBO

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/cta...temnumber=6271

3.3 Revo- has a tekno BL conversion, stock trans w/ FOC, hitec 925 MG servo, feigao 9xl with a mamba max. 23mm conversion with walbash's and panther tires simmilar to a bowtie. it has a new body, and a tekno wing. i'll also throw all the spare parts (tons), a set of set back rear control arms, and just a buncha stock replacment stuff. buncha springs and what not. i cant remember what shock fluid im running but IIRC it was 40 ft 50 r? and it has the GTR stocks too. OH and 2 full stainless screw kits. i built this truck myself a year or so ago and then just kinda let it sit around. its only been run 3 or so times, and it absoultly RIPS. i'll let it go for 300 bucks.

also selling my ICD promaster. it has a full freak barrel kit, a fibeglass 68 tank, and an aftermarket reg. FPS is SUPER consistant. i love this gun. the thing shoots ropes. always well mantained. i also have an egg i could throw in for cheap, it needs a new raceway. i'll sell everything for 120.

willing to ship

located in huntington beach (socal)

PRICES UPDATED!

also have alot of 5.0 parts to sell... and a 351 short block.
Old 03-29-2009, 06:29 PM
On The Tree

interested in the gun
can i get shipping to 46322?

also, looking for any trades?
Old 03-30-2009, 06:14 PM
On The Tree

bump?
Old 03-30-2009, 06:24 PM
Teching In

i have this same welder,and ive used it for roll bars,chassis work and lots of body work.it does work pretty well and for $120 you cant go wrong.