Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

HP M8200 and Custom built desktop for sale

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2009, 03:07 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default HP M8200 and Custom built desktop for sale

I have for sale two desktops,one I used last year until the hard drive failed on me and the other I built for an x girlfriend who gave it back when we broke up.
The HP is a M8200 series with a AMD 64x2 Athlon dual core processor running at 3Ghz a core,its very fast and runs multiple programs great,it has 3GB of ram and Nvidia onboard graphics.Has all the typical HP medic PC features,and I will include a old Wireless G PCI Express Wireless Adaptor.All this baby needs is a Hard drive to be off and running again like a champ,if your local I can install the HD for you and reinstall windows vista!

This second desktop I built of components I bought from Newegg,it has a Gigabyte Motherboard with a AMD 64x2 Athlon running at 2.2Ghz a core.Runs 4GB of OCZ gaming ram @ 800mhz and has a PCI Express slot for a video card,otherwise has Nvidia onboard graphics.Has a Antec 500W power supply ready for hooking up to a Video card,has two CD drives,one does not work,not sure why....I do not have the plastic piece for the front to remove it so the buyer can do something with it
Has a rosewill Media reader also as can be seen by the pictures...
Only issue with this pc is the motherboard SATA slot is missing the plastic connector on one side,so its only got one sata slot,all this needs to be off and running is a Hard drive and OS!If your local to me I can install the hard drive and an OS on it for you if you'd like me too!

$250 each or both for $500 not including shipping.
PM me any questions
-Cy

Quick Reply: HP M8200 and Custom built desktop for sale