Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

FS: two year old Snap-On KRL toolbox in excellent condition

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2009, 08:58 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: two year old Snap-On KRL toolbox in excellent condition

hey everyone, i'm getting out of the mechanic field, so i have decided to sell my snap-on toolbox. it's a KRL series double-bank box, with two full length drawers at the top. all drawers have lock and roll feature as well. obviously, the full lifetime warranty is still in effect on the box. the only minor cosmetic thing is minor damage to the chrome drawer trim inserts at the edge on only one or two of the drawers. it also has the optional stainless steel top which is awesome IMO. also has chrome wheels as well which are a nice touch. box is black in color and the paint is in great condition. i paid just under 7k for the box new, so i'm asking $4500 or best SERIOUS offer. no low ***** as i still owe a bit of money on the box. pm me for pics, and i will try to have them posted in the thread shortly. i'm located in richmond, va and would prefer to sell locally, but if you have a truck/trailer and wanna come pick it up, come and get it.

Quick Reply: FS: two year old Snap-On KRL toolbox in excellent condition