Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

WTS - Alpine 9885 Head unit - Ipod, usb, etc capable

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2009, 08:12 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTS - Alpine 9885 Head unit - Ipod, usb, etc capable

I have up for sale an Alpine 9885 head unit. I have loved this unit ever since I installed it. It is fantastic for Ipod integration. The faceplate has been removed maybe 5 times in its life, so those mechanisms will be like new. I never used the internal amp either. It has (6) 4 volt preamp outputs. The only thing that might bother someone is that the little markings on the fast forward button are worn off. Remote control included.

It comes with everything pictured. 130 bucks shipped. I will include the RSX metra kit and harware for another 20 bucks.

Here are some specs I dug up off the net.

The Alpine CDA-9885 CD receiver's informative display and fast song-search capability make it a terrific stereo for iPod® users. The BioLite™ display stays legible in just about any light, while the two lines of text offer plenty of space for your song and system information. You'll spend less time looking at the display, and more time with your eyes on the road.

Alpine includes an iPod adapter with the CDA-9885 that provides fast, direct control of your iPod from the stereo and the best possible sound quality from your music. You'll love Alpine's unique "percentage search" feature when searching for songs on your iPod. It uses the radio preset buttons to quickly jump through sections of your playlist, getting you to the song you want faster.

If you're building a system, three sets of 4-volt preamp outputs send a strong, clean signal to your external amplifiers. A high-pass filter eliminates the low bass from your speakers, so they can focus on the mids and highs. Add in the Bass Engine® 2-band equalizer, and your car's interior will become a wonderful listening room.

For more listening options, you can select from an Alpine satellite radio, HD Radio™ tuner, CD changer, or an optional auxiliary input. The user-friendly wireless remote lets you make adjustments while you concentrate on the road.

#
General features:
# CD receiver with built-in amplifier (18 watts RMS CEA-2006/50 peak x 4 channels)
# plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RW discs, including discs loaded with MP3, WMA, and AAC music files (except Digital Rights-protected files)
# 2-line BioLite display
# fold-down, detachable face
# remote control
#
Audio features:
# Bass Engine (bass center frequency, width, and level, plus treble center frequency and level adjustments)
# high-pass filter
#
Expandability:
# full speed iPod control with Alpine's included interface cable
# Bluetooth ready
# satellite radio ready
# compatible with Alpine's HD Radio tuner
# optional auxiliary input
# CD changer controls
# compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)
# three sets of 4-volt preamp outputs (subwoofer output has bass level control)

General
Chassis Size Code IEJ
CEA-2006 Compliant Yes
RMS Power Output 18 watts
Peak Output 50 watts
RMS Power Bandwidth 20-20kHz
Preamp Outputs 6-channel
Sub Preamp Outputs Yes
Preamp Voltage 4 volts
Display Color White
Key Button Color Blue/Red or Red
EQ Bands None