Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

FS: Buffalo Speed Engineering trailer ramps

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2010, 07:51 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default FS: Buffalo Speed Engineering trailer ramps

I have a set of BSE TrailerWorks Pro Series car ramps. If you don't know what these are, they are extensions that bolt to the door of an enclosed trailer for getting EXTREMELY low vehicles into enclosed trailers with no troubles whatsoever. My tube chassis Nova's front bumper was 2.5" from the ground at the highest point, and I could load the car no problem.

For more info, you can check out BSE's website here: http://www.buffaloespeedenterprises.com/320085.html

As you can see from the website, these are NOT cheap. They are a high dollar item. Were used for two seasons, so they're in excellent condition.

I DO NOT have the extendable bumper things for the trailer door you'll need to use these things. Thought my dad got a set when he bought his ramps, but he swiped mine to save money. Thanks pops!

So, I'll set the price accordingly $400. In which case, you can buy a set of fixed, extended length bumpers for $75, buy the adjustable ones from Pit Pal for $125, or stick 2x4's under the door for $5. Whatever works out for ya!

I can also ship these dirt cheap through my work, so don't let that scare you off!

Will trade for:
Nice S&W or Ruger Revolver
Long tube headers for 96+ 454 (7.4) 2500 2WD truck
A whole lot of 9MM/.45ACP/12ga. Ammo.
????

Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails FS: Buffalo Speed Engineering trailer ramps-ramps.jpg  

Last edited by Speed Kills; 01-28-2010 at 11:42 AM.
Old 01-28-2010, 09:42 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

vouch for this guy, awesome dude.
Old 02-01-2010, 10:25 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bump!

Quick Reply: FS: Buffalo Speed Engineering trailer ramps