Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

T-maxx 4908 with extras

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2010, 05:24 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default T-maxx 4908 with extras

Im looking to sell my fairly new T-maxx 4908. It has about half a gallon of Traxxas 20% fuel run through it. Truck is in great shape. The body has a few dings on it but hey its used.The truck has the blue body (blue chip set) Below is the list of whats been done to it

Traxxas reverse kit installed when new
ACNCM front and rear bulkheads with Lungsford hinge pins
RPM front A-arms (black)
RPM rear tru-trac A-arms (black)
RPM 3pc wear plates(blue)
RPM bulkhead braces front and rear (blue) still in package
RPM chrome front and rear bumpers
Traxxas rubber tires on wheelie bar
Spare crystal set (orange)
NEW spare skid plates
spare body clips new in package
new spare traxxas antenna tube
new spare Traxxas enter driveshafts
HPI hump pack with charger
also comes with all stock parts that used to be on the truck.

Like I said, truck is fairly new. Only had it a few monthes at the most. I just dont have time for it and its sucking my wallet clean. I have well over $600 into this thing with all the extras and new spare parts. I will throw in any extra stuff I have for it like after run oil, battery for the EZ start, spare glow plug, user manual and DVD, etc. Some of the hop up parts I have listed above have not been installed yet and will come in their original package for you to install. I have calculated $25.00 for shipping and handling charges. If it is cheaper then I will refund the difference to you . I just have no idea on the shipping charges at the moment since I dont have box dimensions.Asking $400

Old 02-25-2010, 05:26 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oh. I will trade for an in dash DVD player with ipod controls. Let me know what you have. I also have a new NX nitrous kit I will trade a DVD unit for too

Quick Reply: T-maxx 4908 with extras