Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

Intrested in a Raptor 700R?

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2010, 09:59 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Intrested in a Raptor 700R?

I have for sale, It's a feeler as I'm still waiting on the title to come in . I have a 2008 Raptor 700R, Maroon and Gray. LOW hours as I've been deployed during most of it's ownership. Everything is factory, just put in new spark plug, new air filter, and fresh oil change ( only needed 2 while I owned it ). I have also added in a hemi-coil as you should know Yamaha had a large batch of 700's that the oil drain bolt would strip, I have fixed this so it is pernament and never happen to this bike. I am first and only owner, was rolled off the showroom floor. The bottom of the factory bumper is bent some as I ran over a log in a field . not biggie though, other than that this bike has barely been ridden. sorry no pics yet, weather has been ugly. bike is completely unmodified and is still rolling on factory dunlop tires with plently tread left. I need the money to pay for summer and fall school. if anyone is seriously intrested please send PM, I would like to get $5000 OBO for it, some trades may be considered. Located near Fayetteville, NC.