Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

2010 Ducati Streetfighter Like NEW!

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2010, 10:17 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2010 Ducati Streetfighter Like NEW!

I told my dad I would post his bike a couple places for him so figured I would also go ahead and try here.

$14500

Like the title says this bike has hardly been riden. He bought it on a impulse buy, and now he's gonna take the hit on it. I'm not in any hurry to sell so lowball offers will be ignored!

Less than 300 miles
Adult owned (over 45)
Termignoni exhaust
Maintenance done at the local Plano ducati shop
Red in color
No scratches or problems or anything
Mobil 1 Synthetic Oil
Clear title, No wrecks, problems or even hard driving.
Everything on this bike is pristine!

This is a very expensive motorcycle and will not allow test rides with out cash in hand and have agreed on a price for the sale of the bike incase something happens the bike will be yours. I am not trying to be rude, but I have had a buyer on a previous bike lay it over and still trying to resolve those issues.

As far as trades I will accept anything that may spark my interest + $9,800. I have no need for junk or anything. Ls1 parts/car, streetbikes, or something that may spark my interest would be acceptable.

This bikes title is clean and clear but will have to meet at my bank for final title transfer so the balance of the bike can be paid so the title can be released.

I will have actual pictures of the bike up today!

Jordan
214-218-2170
Text or Call

Bike is located in Allen, Tx

Last edited by Phase-2; 04-29-2010 at 07:38 PM.
Old 04-29-2010, 07:39 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

bump!