Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

New Air Purifier

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2010, 11:46 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default New Air Purifier

Hey guys, I'm a manager at an Oreck Store here in the Bay Area. If you guys are interested in an Air Purifier I was just told by the owner that I can sell our Air12B Units for $225 each. If you need this shipped out, shipping cost is $15. If your local, you can come by my store and pick up the unit. This model retails for $349.99, comes with a 3 year warranty and lifetime warranty on the Truman Cell (washable filter).

The unit covers 600 effectively but can cover up to 900 square feet. PM me if you are interested in this unit. I can take payments over the phone (when I'm at work of course) or process the payment through email. If you prefer paypal, you would need to cover the cost of the paypal fee's and would delay in shipping until the funds are transferred over to my account so I can physically pay for the item at work.

These are brand new units and factory sealed. I believe we have 8 of these in stock.