Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

50" LG 1080p THX 1000 o.b.o

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2010, 08:15 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 50" LG 1080p THX 1000 o.b.o

Ok up for sale is .Note that i sale TVs for a living and this is the 1 i picked for me(that says allot). My $1499.99 50 inch LG Plasma 1080p .But theres more . i have 4 years left on a 5 year full in home service protection plan from HHgregg. (costed me 399.97) 100% all parts all labor, covers anything but abuse and theft . no fees fully covered for 4 years.If it breaks and can not be fixed you get a new 1 of your choice picked out at HHgregg. thats way better the a new tv with a 12 month defect only warranty . witch for those of you who dont know thats all new name brand tvs have . lightly used as living room tv. most tv i watch in the bed room on my TCP42G15 Plasma. Only reason im saleing is ill be going to a 58 inch 3d plasma and a onkyo/klisp sound system. aka fully upgrading to the next tier. about a $5000 set up. now for the details .

This model also is 100% current with its features and rated much higher then its replacement the 50pk750.

TV

Make LG

Model 50PS60

Full HD 1080p Resolution

600Hz Sub Field Driving
With LG's 600Hz sub-field driving refresh rate technology, see realistic movement in Sports, Action, Movies and Video games like never before. (your friends LED TV with 240HZ will be joke in your house hold )

THX® Display Certification
As one of the first consumer electronics companies to receive THX certification, LG’s HDTVs deliver exceptional image quality and a more immersive movie, broadcast and gaming experience.(1 of less the 20 TVs have this )

2,000,000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio provides sharper image quality.(contrast rates . how many levels there is from the darkest dark to the brightest bright. in this case 2 million.

Clear Voice II
Automatically enhances and amplifies the sound of the human voice frequency range to help keep dialogue audible when background noise swells. Can also be personalized with a new 12-step adjustment level.

Single Layer Design
Eliminates the traditional display-screen frames with a single sheet of glass for the ultimate seamless viewing experience. AKA solid Glass frame smooth from corner to corner.(1 of 4 tvs to have that)

Picture Wizard is a built in HD calibration .

Light Sensor. this TV will adjust the back lighting to match the room. 1 of 80 tvs to have this )

Imputs
4 HDMI inputs
2 Component HD (red,green,blue)
2 AVI (red yellow white)
and others aswell .

This tv still sales for $1079 used on amazon with no warranty .

1100.00 O.B.O
You can contacted me at c10man@gmail.com (note) that all emails for this need to be titled 50PS60??? (title it just like that. all emails not title as such will be deleted with out being veiwed ) You guys know all about the spam from con men ) that why i need you guys to title int that way. so i can pick out real buyers from con men .

100% IMPORTANT MUST READ (NOTE) that all emails for this need to be titled 50PS60??? (title it just like that. all emails not title as such will be deleted with out being veiwed ) You guys know all about the spam from con men ) that why i need you guys to title int that way. so i can pick out real buyers from con men

THIS WAS A BEST SELLER AT MY STORE ALL THREW THE END OF 2009 AND MOST OF EARLY 2010. Replacement models dont stack up to this beast .only replacing because im going for a full 3d set up in my living room. TV is 3d ready . buts its always better to have a tv made for 3d. plus im going up in size from 50-58 inchs.

Location Murfreesboro , Tennessee
Old 10-26-2010, 10:16 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

Looks like its $795 shipped at Amazon warehouse. Might want to take your email out of the body of the thread if you are worried about spam and cons, bots mine forums for them.