Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

Blackberry Tour Verizon (8 GB Card Included) $100 Shipped.

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2011, 07:24 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Blackberry Tour Verizon (8 GB Card Included) $100 Shipped.

As stated about selling my old Blackberry Tour. The device was kept it an Otterbox Defender 98% of the time. The phone is in near perfect condition with some small wear on the top buttons from depressing them through the Otterbox. It has no scratches on the screen at all. I have all the original paperwork and hardware that came with the phone and the Otterbox is included. I would rate the phones condition a 9/10 and the Otterbox a 7/10 because of some small chips.

I really liked the phone for the almost 2 years I used it without issue. It has decent battery life. You should be able to get 3 days out of it with normal use. This phone is not a media powerhouse like an Iphone or an Android. The internet works well and is very useful but don't expect broadband speed. With th included SD card it can replace your MP3 player. With google maps with GPS feature works pretty well. It is very good with email and text messaging or BBM, I actually prefer it for this over my T-Bolt.
Attached Thumbnails Blackberry Tour Verizon (8 GB Card Included) 0 Shipped.-imag0063.jpg   Blackberry Tour Verizon (8 GB Card Included) 0 Shipped.-imag0064.jpg   Blackberry Tour Verizon (8 GB Card Included) 0 Shipped.-imag0067.jpg   Blackberry Tour Verizon (8 GB Card Included) 0 Shipped.-imag0065.jpg   Blackberry Tour Verizon (8 GB Card Included) 0 Shipped.-imag0057.jpg