Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

Hockey Goalie Equipment

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2011, 12:46 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hockey Goalie Equipment

Selling my nice set of senior sized Don Simmons Ultra Light 5 Set
Carey Price Graphics, White/Black/Red

Everything is for a reg style goalie, not full right.

Used for one season in a beer league. Always aired out everything and cleaned everything after use.

The leg pads are size 36+2, both are in really good shape and just got broken in. Work well for butterfly style or standup goalies because they have adjustable top straps for either.

Glove is broken in well and closes all the way. Alot of puck marks but could be cleaned better if wanted to. Padding is great, ive only felt maby 2 stingers through it.

Blocker feels great and is padded all around. Never once felt a shot with it.

All the pads are NHL spec and meet the size requirements if used in college or a league with rules.

I'm selling everything all together as a set. With the purchase i will also include some other used equipment, a Itech c/a protector(size large), Reebok goalie pants(black size large) and a lefty Koho stick.

Anyone looking to play goalie all you would need is skates,cup,helmet with this gear. Set was $1200 new plus everything else. One of the best sets ive ever used. Everything is well protected except the chest protector ive felt a few but not bad for a beer league.

$700
Paypal only please. Shipping out of Boston. Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails Hockey Goalie Equipment-simmons.jpg  

Last edited by Joeyc617; 04-22-2011 at 01:03 AM.
Old 05-06-2011, 02:36 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

SOLD! local deal on craigslist. Thanks for the post tho LS1TECH!

Quick Reply: Hockey Goalie Equipment