Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

NEW Brownells/DPMS 14.5" ar15 barrell

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2011, 06:22 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default NEW Brownells/DPMS 14.5" ar15 barrell

This is a new, never installed barrel. It is chrome lined and has a 1:9 twist. Barrell includes the barrel nut, front sight(no post), gas block and hand gaurd end piece. It is threaded 1/2-20 for a muzzle device. It must have a muzzle device of atleast 1.5" pernamently attached to not be considered a class 3 short barrel rifle. Asking price is $180 shipped. I paid over $200 for it and its still just sitting in my closet

Old 02-15-2013, 04:23 PM
The Scammer Hammer

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts

I'm just posting this to help someone out, but please for the love of God, don't buy this with your AR in the house. ATF can get you for a clause known as "guilty by association" meaning you have the parts readily available to convert your weapon. Have it in storage or something; Not at the same address.

Good price, BTW.
Old 02-18-2013, 04:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dr_whigham
I'm just posting this to help someone out, but please for the love of God, don't buy this with your AR in the house. ATF can get you for a clause known as "guilty by association" meaning you have the parts readily available to convert your weapon. Have it in storage or something; Not at the same address.

Good price, BTW.
no such clause.
if they wanted to they could get your for possession of an unregistered SBR.
Old 02-18-2013, 05:37 PM
The Scammer Hammer

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts

Which is exacltly what I meant.... Just breaking it down Barney style.

If you still have it in a month or so I might contact you about about it, as I have my Vector in for SBR stamp right now, and when the Sig gets here I'll want to take it down to 14.5" just like I used to have.

Quick Reply: NEW Brownells/DPMS 14.5" ar15 barrell