Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

Men's Silver Chain Necklace/Citizen Watch

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2011, 12:37 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Men's Silver Chain Necklace/Citizen Watch

This is kinda random to sell on here,but I got a chain necklace for sale,I have worn it maybe 10 times,it's been sitting in a box for over a year now.Needs to be cleaned,as silver will oxidize over time from the contents in the air.I bought a new watch and figured I would sell this and my old watch while I was thinking about it,cause chances are they will never get worn again.I got it from Kay Jewelers about 2 years ago roughly.It has 925 Italy stamped on it,meaning it is real,and I bought it from Kay which only sells real stuff I would think.It is average length I would assume,it's not super long but not short either.It's the same length it was when I bought it.i am also selling my other watch,because I just bought a new one,it's a Citizen Chronograph WR100.It is stainless steel,and it is virtually in new condition except for a couple of minor scratches on the battery cover from where they put a new battery in and I bought it from Kay as well.Asking $150 obo for the necklace and $75 for the watch,but i'll entertain all offers.

Watch model number is an0950-53L

Last edited by Yz450rider14; 08-10-2011 at 01:44 PM.