Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

TIG welder

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2011, 08:56 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default TIG welder

Hobart Tigmate AC/DC, 220V single phase

Only used a few times, almost new.

Comes with everything seen in the 2 pictures, this includes the welder with all of it's original parts- The unit, the ground, the gas line, the footpedal control and original tig torch.

the accessories include A bottle of Argon gas, about half full, welding wire, 1/16 and 3/32 aluminum and 1/16 steel. a tig pen for incrementing the wire- very handy, a bunch of electrodes, ceriated, thoriated and pure tungsten, 1/16 and 3/23, a kit with collets, lenses and one short back cap. there should be one more, if I can find it I will include it., a bunch of seam clamps, copper backing for heat sinks, lightweight tig gloves, a magnetic post ground, and a few other magnets. most of all of these accessories are brand new and never used. Also the guages for the gas are included.

This is a nice unit, great for doing aluminum fabrication.

All for $1100

Local pickup only, this thing is way heavy! I am in the Chicago Northwest subs in Wauconda.

I may only be available on the board during the evenings, I will answer all PMs and other questions though.

Quick Reply: TIG welder