Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

Guitars and gear for sale or trade

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2011, 06:54 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Guitars and gear for sale or trade

SCROLL DOWN FOR A BUNCH OF PICTURES!

I used to have a guitar addiction-hobby-business and have some guitars and gear left over. I would like to trade for items that I can use for my 2001 z06 and some other things that I will list below. Let me know what you have, because I may be interested, even if it is not on my list. djfrank70@gmail.com
I have already had quite a few good transactions here on the forum, and look forward to a lot more. Just throw some offers at me! (CURRENTLY HAVE RED, YELLOW, ORANGE left...and MIGHT let go of my personal Translucent Blue one if you have something I really want)

- Set of Wheels (no stock C5 wheels except Z06 wheels) May be interested in a PAIR of nice wheels that I can buy and eventually purchase other pair to complete set
- Millennium Yellow Body Panels/fenders/custom hood
- Rear spoiler, yellow preferred.
- Tigershark bumper
- 19 and/or 20 inch tires.
- 265 (or 275) 40-17 tires for z06 fronts
- MGW Shifter
- Interior partition for Z06/FRC
- Stereo with touch screen and NAV capable
- Double din Radio Bezel or stock one to modify.
- Yellow stuff for interior or under the hood (or chrome)
- Any other corvette stuff I can use that may peak my interest.
- Custom Exhaust
- Headers
- Aftermarket intake
- Nice digital SLR camera

- Nice Laptop
- Ipad or HP pad

- I have 5 brand new old stock 2009 TTM USA Supershop Devastators in various colors. Some are neck through, and some are bolt on necks. All are licensed Floyd rose trems.(www.ttmguitars.com) Worth about $499 each. I have one rare C.C. Deville (Poison) model that he actually autographed behind the headstock which is worth at least $750 in my opinion. These guitars rock and will shred with the best of them. Awesome fast necks with low action.

- I have a standard Fender Strat body in black (newish condition) $150
- Line 6 Flextone II Combo amp. $250
- Few various Fender licensed necks
- Gotoh Floyd Rose tremolo in chrome $125
- I have two or three new Fender Strat tremolos in GOLD. SRV style $40
- I have a BOSS ME-20 effects pedal. $75
- Danelectro Fab Tone pedal. $25
- Charvel/Jackson branded Floyd rose licensed Tremolo.
- Various pickups...
- Shure Wireless microphone (UHF) $250
- Shure Wireless microphone (VHF) $150
- Gator microphone rack case $150

A bunch of various pics here...
http://s195.photobucket.com/albums/z...TTM%20Guitars/
Old 10-25-2011, 04:20 AM
Teching In

Sent PM, lmk. Also, can't seem to view pics even after I log into Photobucket.
Old 10-26-2011, 08:08 AM
Teching In

Hello??....Sent you a PM and responded here in the thread, you've been on the board 2x since then. If you don't want to sell me what I asked for, please have the courtesy to at least respond, it'll take 30 seconds. Thank you.
Old 10-26-2011, 08:49 AM
10 Second Club

Received 22 Likes on 20 Posts

Iv had a few guitars over thw past 20 years jackson, ibanez, washburn ect.. why havent I heard of these guitars?
Old 10-26-2011, 11:00 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by TrenSuspension
Hello??....Sent you a PM and responded here in the thread, you've been on the board 2x since then. If you don't want to sell me what I asked for, please have the courtesy to at least respond, it'll take 30 seconds. Thank you.

Sorry, was checking in on my phone and only went to the wheels/tires sale section as I am looking for some CCWs/FIKSE/HRE/BBS for my Z06. I didn't see that I had any PM or response. Boss ME20 is gone. I think I have an older ME30 someplace if interested let me know via email. djfrank70@gmail.com
Old 10-26-2011, 11:08 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by senicalj4579
Iv had a few guitars over thw past 20 years jackson, ibanez, washburn ect.. why havent I heard of these guitars?
They have only been around since 2008-2009. Small company out of California. They are a lot like Jackson/Ibanez models in feel and playability.

A few famous guys play them... C.C. Deville from Poison did for a while, and had a signature model very brief limited run (of which I have an autographed example of) Mark Kendall of Great white plays them, guy from Jethro Tull, Vito bratta shredder from white lion in the 80s....

http://web.me.com/planet13/The_Offic...e/Artists.html

http://www.ttmguitars.com/

They have been bought and sold a time or two in the last couple of years... Great playing guitars, if you don't have to have one of the top 5 names out there.

Quick Reply: Guitars and gear for sale or trade