Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

Like New Snap On Classic 78 Tool Box

Old 12-03-2011, 03:46 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Like New Snap On Classic 78 Tool Box

I know I'm not very active on this site because I do mostly lurk. To make a long story short, I moved halfway across the country and I need to get rid of my tool box. I had my tools stored in the box and took very good care of it, I bought it in 2008 and it has just been sitting in the garage collecting dust. I haven't used it very much but my dad has been setting stuff on top of it and the rubber mat on top is dirty as a result, but it can be cleaned. The drawers work great and it has the keys and the touchup paint that the box came with and I've never even opened the paint, which is "Royal Blue" by the way. There are just a few small chips in the finish around the top edges of the box but other than that, everything is great with it. I really hate to sell it but I just don't need it anymore and could get away with just buying a less expensive box. Snap On warranties everything so if there ever are any issues with the box, Snap On should take care of it.

I'm asking 2,500 for it and new it brings over $4,000. I understand that you'd probably have to spend a little money to get it but even if you spent a couple hundred on gas, you'd still make out with a box that has the new labels on it and looks great. If anyone has any questions, just shoot me a pm and I'd be happy to talk with ya. Thanks guys

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Like New Snap On Classic 78 Tool Box