Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

Crossbreed Super Tuck for 1911

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2012, 02:33 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thumbs up Crossbreed Super Tuck for 1911

I recently sold my Kimber, so I no longer have any need for my Crossbreed ST. The holster is $85 new +shipping from Crossbreed and normally takes 4 weeks to arrive. I carried the gun a total of probably 20 times in the holster before I had to send it back to Kimber for warranty work. After that, I quit carrying it. I'm thinking $65 shipped is fair. This is the right-hand version for 1911's without a rail. It is horsehide and not the standard black cowhide.

Old 02-19-2012, 06:47 PM
On The Tree

Damn, wish I'd seen this before I had ordered mine. They're pretty awesome, extremely comfortable.
Old 02-21-2012, 05:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

bump for you, i have one just like it. They are super nice holsters. I also have a kimber. Such a pretty and expensive gun to be a pile of crap. Mine is always jamming, and no its not related to break in. I have over 1500 rounds through it, have changed the springs in it, and have to use wilson combat mags to even get it to reliably cycle. Thats why It stays in the case and my XD goes with me. Free bump!!
Old 02-26-2012, 02:16 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by redbandit98
bump for you, i have one just like it. They are super nice holsters. I also have a kimber. Such a pretty and expensive gun to be a pile of crap. Mine is always jamming, and no its not related to break in. I have over 1500 rounds through it, have changed the springs in it, and have to use wilson combat mags to even get it to reliably cycle. Thats why It stays in the case and my XD goes with me. Free bump!!
Sounds like you and I both had similar experiences with Kimber. I, too, was using the Wilson Combat mags in my gun but that still didn't fully alleviate my issues. And I agree, the ST is an awesome holster! Thanks for the bump!

Quick Reply: Crossbreed Super Tuck for 1911