Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

Car Hauler/flat bed, double axle, dove tail trailer...

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2012, 11:37 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Car Hauler/flat bed, double axle, dove tail trailer...

Thinking of selling my trailer. I don't use it anymore. Got rid of my drag truck and really don't have a use for this trailer since I have two others that are barely used as well.
It is a flat bed, car hauler. All steel. Double axle. Dovetail at the back. Brake system on it(forgot what it is called, but as you apply the brake in your truck, the trailer will start to brake). Has slide out ramps that stay attached. Not the cheap ones that slide out and you have to stick on the top of the trailer in the back and hope they don't slide or fall. I installed a wind jammer on the front, but that can be taken off it you don't want it on there. Has the buckles recessed in the floor so they are not sticking up in the way.
I can send you pics by phone if interested. Just be sure to P.M. me if you are interested.
It's in great condition, I just don't use it any more.
Thinking around $2500.
Old 03-06-2012, 11:39 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oops. I'm in Texas. Right outside of San Antonio.
And I WILL NOT take the trailer anywhere to be seen. If anyone wants to see it in person, they will have to come here.

Quick Reply: Car Hauler/flat bed, double axle, dove tail trailer...