Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

HPI Savage Flux HP RC Monster Truck

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2012, 11:44 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HPI Savage Flux HP RC Monster Truck

I have for sale an almost new (a month old) HPI Savage Flux HP. It is hands down the best RC monster truck on the market today. HPI is a highly reputable company that has been a pillar of the model and remote control community for many years, and this is there top of the line model.
Its a 1/8th (Huge) scale truck featuring aluminum and composite construction, and it features the BEASTLY Castle creations Momba Monster 2200kv Brushless motor system that has as much as SIX horse power with four wheel drive with an all steel drive train.
The truck has only about 4 charges run threw it, and is in excellent condition, i bought it for my son, but its just far to powerful for him. This truck can do 62+mph, and that should only be attempted by experienced driver.
Comes with a new Proline GMC Topkick body, painted metallic black with silver exhaust, original body, stock 2.4ghz radio, and original box. I have over 700 bucks invested in this truck and body, asking 600obo, low ball offers need not apply. Or ill just keep it for myself.
Please call or text 904-294-8571
Located in Jacksonville Florida

Clip of the truck in action.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwijY93phiA
Old 03-11-2012, 01:52 PM
TECH Regular

Bump.
Old 03-16-2012, 11:12 PM
TECH Regular

Bump.