Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

ISO Sony Vaio Recovery Disc

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2012 | 04:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

From: Born/Raised North East, MD Lived in VA, NC, MI Back in Yorktown, Va
Default ISO Sony Vaio Recovery Disc

ok, ok, ok i know this is a LS1/ forum but i figured we all have second lives outside our jcars. so im calling out to the computer gurus.

i just picked up a sony vaio with a crappy hard drive, ordered a new one installed it and now i need the OS/Recovery disc. sony wants 40 bucks and said itll take up to 2 weeks to get here... UNSAT!!!! does anyone have one laying around or really smart that knows where they can download the info and let me use the disc for it?

im sure we can work out some type of compensation

MODS: sorry if this is against any rules asking for NON-Jeep parts but im kinda in desperate time and cant find help anywhere else lol so i figured id reach out here..... thanks

Dave
443-466-6630
Old 05-22-2012 | 05:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

Non-Jeep parts eh?

Just get a Windows disc and install it using the key on the laptop. Then install drivers or use the ones included in W7/Vista depending on laptop age.
Old 05-22-2012 | 05:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

From: Born/Raised North East, MD Lived in VA, NC, MI Back in Yorktown, Va

Sorry i just copy and pasted from my other forum lol forgot to change that one. And its windows 7 is what it calls for i just dont know enough or what i need to do it all or where to find it lol

Quick Reply: ISO Sony Vaio Recovery Disc