Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

FS: Custom JL 12W7 box for t-top area, Rockford Fosgate 1001 bd amp, JL 300/2 amp

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2012, 02:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default FS: Custom JL 12W7 box for t-top area, Rockford Fosgate 1001 bd amp, JL 300/2 amp

I have several car audio items for sale as I am getting out of the car audio scene and need the money.

First is the pride and joy of what used to be my setup - The JL 12W7 in a custom made ported box by Steve @ www.subthump.com . He spec'd the box out just for the 12 W7 and it absolutely pounds. It kills me to get rid of it but I just am going to be driving the TA as a weekend car now and don't want to have a ton of car audio stuff that is quite valuable just sitting. If anyone has ever heard a W7 in a hatchback, you know just how loud it can get and this is no exception. I want to sell this as a set (sub and box) because of how the box was built. I would like to get $600 for both but am open to a best offer scenario. If anyone is wondering about weight, this sub and box together weigh close to 100 pounds but for the amount of pounding it puts out, it needs to be that heavy. I am NOT willing to ship due to the aforementioned weight as well as bulk of this whole thing. I have the original receipt from where I bought the sub from an authorized JL audio dealer as well as original box and instructions and all that jazz. I challenge anyone to find a nicer custom fit box for a 12W7 that is ported and looks this factory.

Also I have the amp that powered the sub, an old-school Rockford Fosgate Power 1001bd mono amp. I have the original test sheet showing it metered 1083 watts @ 2 ohm @ 14.3 volts. With the W7 needing around 800 watts @ 3 ohm, this amp was perfect. Never once shut off on me from overheating and pounded that sub like crazy. I have the bass **** and cable still in the factory packaging, test sheet, and even a Team RF sticker. I would like to get $200 for the amp. This amp new retailed for $700....

Last for sale item is my JL 300/2 amp that powered my Boston Acoustic Pro series speakers. I tried many other kinds of amps before settling on this one and it never let me down. I never turned the speakers up too loud. They never distorted and the amp never shut off on me. No complaints at all from it other than as mentioned, just getting out of the car audio thing. I would like to get $200 for it as it operates just like new

All of the above items mentioned work flawlessly. I have pictures of all above mentioned items as well but went ahead and attached some. Please let me know if you have any questions about any of the items listed and thanks for looking!
Attached Thumbnails FS: Custom JL 12W7 box for t-top area, Rockford Fosgate 1001 bd amp, JL 300/2 amp-box-1.jpg   FS: Custom JL 12W7 box for t-top area, Rockford Fosgate 1001 bd amp, JL 300/2 amp-box-2.jpg   FS: Custom JL 12W7 box for t-top area, Rockford Fosgate 1001 bd amp, JL 300/2 amp-jl-1.jpg   FS: Custom JL 12W7 box for t-top area, Rockford Fosgate 1001 bd amp, JL 300/2 amp-rf-1.jpg   FS: Custom JL 12W7 box for t-top area, Rockford Fosgate 1001 bd amp, JL 300/2 amp-rf-2.jpg  

Old 08-05-2012, 06:02 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thats a really nice set up, good luck with sale

Quick Reply: FS: Custom JL 12W7 box for t-top area, Rockford Fosgate 1001 bd amp, JL 300/2 amp