Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

General Mechanics Tool Kit

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2012, 08:17 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default General Mechanics Tool Kit

I got a 2006 GMTK that was originally used by the military. It is complete with SK wrenches, sockets, ratchets and breaker bars. Both Metric and English units for the sockets and wrenches. The screwdrivers are all Cresent and the vice grips are all Vise-Grip brand. It comes with a waterproof case with suitcase style wheels and a handle for easy mobility. Purchased from a government auction and have invoice in hand. Looking for 600 OBO. Not looking to ship as it weighs about 100 pounds, located in Raleigh,NC.
Attached Thumbnails General Mechanics Tool Kit-img_0606.jpg   General Mechanics Tool Kit-img_0607.jpg   General Mechanics Tool Kit-img_0608.jpg   General Mechanics Tool Kit-img_0610.jpg   General Mechanics Tool Kit-img_0611.jpg  

General Mechanics Tool Kit-img_0612.jpg   General Mechanics Tool Kit-img_0614.jpg   General Mechanics Tool Kit-img_0616.jpg  

Last edited by WhitePhoenix; 08-30-2012 at 01:19 PM.
Old 08-06-2012, 06:14 PM
Teching In

Price lowered to $500 gents, the SK tools are worth more alone and still have a valid warranty
Old 08-28-2012, 10:21 PM
10 Second Club

Received 55 Likes on 48 Posts

Stolen tools. Sounds good.
Old 08-29-2012, 08:56 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by DietCoke
Stolen tools. Sounds good.
Whoa, that was definitely unnecessary and I would appreciate it that you wouldn't try to put comments like that when you know nothing about how I acquired these tools. But if you must know, I bought them from the government and do have an invoice to prove it. Also the generosity of the free bump is greatly received.
Old 08-29-2012, 11:48 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by WhitePhoenix
Whoa, that was definitely unnecessary and I would appreciate it that you wouldn't try to put comments like that when you know nothing about how I acquired these tools. But if you must know, I bought them from the government and do have an invoice to prove it. Also the generosity of the free bump is greatly received.
If he didn't say anything about it, I would have questioned the validity of it myself. I've been in the Marine Corps for ~10 yrs (SSgt) and I have worked with C7915/C7916/E7901s day in and out. Theft of these toolboxes and the tools in them is a major issue across the DOD. You have to remember there are alot of military members on this board, and seeing military gear (especially something not cheap like that tool kit) pop up for sale will usually trigger some question asking. I would just add to your inital post where you purchased it from (auction or w/e) and that you have a receipt/bill of sale from the seller. Just my .02

Quick Reply: General Mechanics Tool Kit