Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

** beautiful 2001 mastercraft x-30 fs **

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2012, 10:08 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ** beautiful 2001 mastercraft x-30 fs **

I am selling a 2001 Mastercraft X-30 with 440 Lake Travis fresh water hours on it. The boat is completely loaded and 23' long. It has a fuel injected 310 hp Indmar/Chevy 350ci engine. It has the KGB ballast system that fills and drains tanks inside the boat at the flip of the switch that produces a rock solid wake perfect for wakeboarding. Some of the other options include, perfect pass (cruise control) so you can digitally set the speed, give it gas, let go of the throttle, and drive. Zero flex wakeboarding tower, with wakeboard/wakesurf racks, and a custom Wetsounds tower speaker enclosure which is extremely loud! Inside the boat there is a Sony CD player with iPod connection and Wetsounds speakers, JL 12" sub, and 5 channel 700 watt Kicker amplifier that replaced the factory stuff, this system rocks! Dual battery setup with Perko switch, brand new MC factory boat cover. I recently changed the oil/filter, transmission fluid, impeller, alternator, ballast pumps, and bilge pump, spark plugs, and navigation lights, CD player, and subwoofer box. on a 1-10 scale this boat is an easy 8, but due to age there is some wear in the interior and scuffs/scratches on the gelcoat but nothing major at all. At $29,900 this boat is an awesome deal considering this boat new would run you over $100K. I live on the water so if you would like to go on a test drive/ride let me know when is a good time for you and I can meet you at my home in Brazoria, Tx.

Old 09-01-2012, 12:27 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

**Sold**

Quick Reply: ** beautiful 2001 mastercraft x-30 fs **