Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

WWII German Helmet

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2004, 05:33 PM
TECH Apprentice

Location: In the Keebler elves freg'n tree house eating freg'n cookies
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default WWII German Helmet

Anyone interested in a restored WWII german helmet. It is a an M40 type WWII german helmet shell that had been painted and used by a biker. I restored it to original paint color and put a single high quality "SS" shield on the side. It has a reproduction leather liner that has markings and dates of the original maufacturers and an SS marked and dated leather chinstrap. Included is a reproduction waffen ss reversable camo helmet cover with rocker clips. I did my absolute best to mimic the originals. I've been Collecting WWII stuff since 1989. Ask for pics and leave me your e-mail. Again what is period original is the helmet shell itself. $295.00 or best offer. PM me.
Old 11-01-2004, 04:51 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by xxtinktFormula
Anyone interested in a restored WWII german helmet. It is a an M40 type WWII german helmet shell that had been painted and used by a biker. I restored it to original paint color and put a single high quality "SS" shield on the side. It has a reproduction leather liner that has markings and dates of the original maufacturers and an SS marked and dated leather chinstrap. Included is a reproduction waffen ss reversable camo helmet cover with rocker clips. I did my absolute best to mimic the originals. I've been Collecting WWII stuff since 1989. Ask for pics and leave me your e-mail. Again what is period original is the helmet shell itself. $295.00 or best offer. PM me.
Still for sale? Any other Waffen-SS stuff?

P.S. are you sure its not a Spainish helmet?

Last edited by Leibstandarte; 11-01-2004 at 05:02 AM.

Quick Reply: WWII German Helmet