Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

JVC Camcorder GR-SXM250U

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2004, 03:13 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default JVC Camcorder GR-SXM250U

JVC Super VHS Camcorder.. GR-SXM250U --2 months old. Still under warranty. It was used to take the video of the exhaust in my sig.

Asking $145 shipped O.B.O

I also have 3 new Panasonic VHS-C's that I'll throw in.

Specs:
The GR-SXM250 is ready for 2004 with a new compact stylish design. This design is our smallest VHS-C model to date with a 2.5 in. LCD.The JVC GR-SXM250U boasts three recording modes: It uses Super VHS recording to deliver up to 60% better resolution than our standard models for better quality home movies. For quality and economy, the Super VHS ET mode lets you take those high resolution videos using any VHS-C tape. For compatibility with any VHS video recorder, standard VHS is also available. A 2.5 in. LCD view screen allows the camera to be operated from any angle, for maximum comfort. The picture stabilizer gets rid of annoying picture shake. The 600X zoom makes sure you don't miss any of the action. A built-in light improves the picture in night time situations. Endurance Shooting allows up to two hours recording time with the provided battery pack. When you are done recording, the tapes play back & and can be shared in any VHS video recorder using the provided VHS-C Playpak. Includes Camcorder, Shoulder Strap, Compact VHS cassette playpak, AC Power Adapter, Battery Pack and Lens cap.

* Super VHS and 'Super VHS ET' Technology for +60% Better Picture Quality
* 2.5 in. high resolution 270 degree rotating LCD Color monitor
* Digital Picture Improvement Technology- Super High-Band Processor, Picture Stabilizer, Digital TBC (Time Base Corrector)and Digital CNR (Chroma Noise Reduction).
* 600X Variable Speed Digital Hyper Zoom
* Integrated Auto Video Light
* Electronic viewfinder with black/white 0.5 in. CRT
* Endurance Shooting - lower power consumption for longer battery life.
* Compact Battery Pack - BN-V11U
* Pro-cision 5 Video Head VHS-C and Super VHS ET recording system
* Digital Image Stabilizer
* 16X Optical Hyper Zoom with numeric readout in viewfinder
* Super LoLux boosts low light sensitivity to less than 1 lux
* 70 Combinations of Digital Special Effects and Scene Transitions
* 6 Component Digital Signal Processing
* 5 Program AE (Twilight/Sports/Fog/ND Effect/ Hi-Speed Shutter(1/2000))
* Title Generator features 8 preset messages in English, Spanish, French and Portuguese.
* Wide Mode
* Tele-Macro
* Manual focus, Exposure, and White Balance modes
* Animation and Time Lapse
* Quick review and retake function
* Black fader
* Digital Wipes and Fades
* Maximum shutter speed - 1/2000
* Digital Auto Tracking
* Multi-voltage AC Power Adapter/battery charger with built-in battery refresher.
* F1.6 Wide-Angle lens
Specs:

Includes Camcorder, Shoulder Strap, Compact VHS cassette playpak, AC Power Adapter, Battery Pack and Lens cap.
Old 07-02-2004, 04:39 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Does it include the Wiring for uploading the videos from the camera on to the computer?.......will you take 120 shipped? if not we can work something out let me know post here or email me Cadillacthischevy2001@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance
Old 07-04-2004, 04:04 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Item has been sold..

Quick Reply: JVC Camcorder GR-SXM250U