Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

F.S.-GLOCK model 30 "safe action" pistol

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2004, 09:36 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default F.S.-GLOCK model 30 "safe action" pistol

ive decided to sell one of my guns to buy carparts so here goes:

almost brand new Glock 30- its a .45 ACP gun and is classified as compact. gun has been shot maybe 4 times and no more than 200 rounds have been put through it. cleaned after everytime out shooting. practically brand new!

gun came new with the following and will be sold with: the Glock carrying case, 2 10 round magazines, the EZ loader, and cleaning bristle-never used.
i had night sights added, costs a little over 100 bucks to do. i will also include a "soft" in-pants back holster.

shipping is tricky on this item, you MUST be 21 to have it shipped to you. and it must be shipped from and to a licensed gun shop/dealer/broker. they will charge a fee on both ends. i will pay it on my end.

im asking $575 and im not interested in haggling. i dont really need to sell it, so if it doesnt sell no loss here.

Nine Ball requests that i include my full name and contact info here so:

anthony ballard
(325)944-1590
email me

i prefer email or PM as i am almost never home. i have pics availible just give me email addy!
Old 09-21-2004, 10:14 AM
Restricted User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Damn, I've always wanted to pick up one of those. I've got the Glock 23 and the similar S&W Sigma .380 (S&W's polymer answer to the Glock series). This would make a VERY nice carry pistol for someone!
Old 09-21-2004, 01:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by NOSjohn
Damn, I've always wanted to pick up one of those. I've got the Glock 23 and the similar S&W Sigma .380 (S&W's polymer answer to the Glock series). This would make a VERY nice carry pistol for someone!
TTT

yeah, this thing is almost perfect. it is one of my most recent buys, so this one doesnt really mean much to me, but i enjoyed it! funny thing, when i decided i wanted a glock, i went after a 30, and it took me a while to find one. no one around here carried them! im hoping to get into the police academy in november, and i wanted to use this as a carry pistol, but they can only carry fullsize as thier sidearm here. but make no mistake, this gun isnt really small.

in a few months i will probably buy one of those new sig "1911" knock offs. thsoe things look sweet!
Old 09-21-2004, 01:38 PM
Restricted User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yea, wish I had the cash...I wish you luck in selling it. The new owner will NOT be disappointed with the stopping power.
Old 09-23-2004, 07:05 AM
TECH Fanatic

TTT

great gun!
Old 09-27-2004, 07:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

bump..........

Quick Reply: F.S.-GLOCK model 30 "safe action" pistol