Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

Two Aura Force 12 Subwoofers FS

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2004, 02:35 PM
Restricted User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Two Aura Force 12 Subwoofers FS

You probably have never heard of Aurasound's car audio line. Most people haven't. Ask anyone who uses Aura equipment and they will tell you it's absolutely top-notch. They have a very loyal following.

I have two Aura Force 12 Subwoofers for sale. These are the FORCE series, made in the US, sold for $280-$300 a piece brand new up until last year. Aura moved their production overseas and stopped selling the Force line. The new RPM subs look a little like the Force subs, but are NOT the same (less powerhandling, less sensitivity).

I have had these subs for about 10 months. They were used for about three months in a system I designed for my 1996 GTP. They are physically perfect and, of course, sound like new. I could tell you they were brand new and you'd never question me.

Looking to get $75 a piece. That's my bottom line. If you prefer to negotiate, i'll say $100 a piece and you can talk me down to $75. Sound good?

I have pics, please email me at Shadow248@Juno.com, or PM if you are patient.

Quick Reply: Two Aura Force 12 Subwoofers FS