Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

FS: Car Audio - AudioControl, Phoenix Gold, JL Audio

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2004, 02:37 PM
Sold The Fun Stuff :(

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default FS: Car Audio - AudioControl, Phoenix Gold, JL Audio

http://www.mtfba.org/forum/category.php?cid=20
Pictures and some info found there, feel free to ask any questions. Here goes...

Everything listed was used in my sound quality system that won two first place trophies and one second place trophy this season, and those were the only three shows the car saw, so it did very well. I'll list the package deals and then the items individually. The system is going in a new direction and nothing is reusable. Everything was in perfect working order when pulled from the car, and everything will be shipped via UPS with extra insurance to make sure everything stays in perfect working order. Everything listed for sale was used for roughly six months in my Trans Am in an SQ system that never saw abuse, so everything is in great shape. Shipping is included in all pricing so keep that in mind if you think the price is a few bucks higher than it should be. I accept PayPal or money orders. PayPal prefered. If interested, reply here, PM me, or email me at joshua.s.gull@state.tn.us. Onto the list...

Package deals:
================================================== ========
Phoenix Gold T300.2 & T500.2 - Normally $360 shipped, Package price $345 shipped. Save $15.

JL Audio XR components and 8W7 - Normally $535, Package price $520 shipped. Save $15.

Both amps, components, sub, and EQX - Normally $975, Package price $950 shipped. Save $25.

Both amps, components, sub, and EQTs - Normally $1,145, Package price $ 1,100 shipped. Save $45.

Individual items:
================================================== ========
AudioControl EQX - $80 shipped
Stereo 13 band equalizer and 24 dB/octave crossover with 60 Hz chip module currently installed. I'd love to hang on to this but need the money simply to cover shipping on everything else being sold. In great working order. Cosmetically it's an 8 out of 10 with a few small nicks and some marks around the mounting holes. Bought used and had no problems. Amazing little unit.

AudioControl EQTs - $250 shipped for the pair
Mono 1/3 octave 30 band equalizers that must be used in a pair for left/right adjustment. I bought these new and only used them for about a week before I pulled everything out and decided to go in a new direction with the system. Great little pieces that are basically brand new. 10 out of 10 cosmetically.

Phoenix Gold Tantrum T300.2 - $150 shipped
Rated at 75x2 @ 4 ohms, 300x1 @ 4 ohms mono, 1 ohm stereo and 2 ohm mono stable. Does 90x2 and 330x1 per the birthsheet. A little dust on it from being installed and a few marks around the mounting feet. 9 out of 10 cosmetically.

Phoenix Gold Tantrum T500.2 - $210 shipped
Rated at 125x2 or 500x1, stable just like the T300.2. Birthsheet says 510x1. Same great condition as T300.2.

JL Audio 653 CSi XR three way components - $275 shipped
Includes 1" XR tweeters with flush mounting cups, 4" midranges, and 6.5" midbasses with grills along with JL Audio's great passive crossovers that include -3 to +3 or +6 dB, plenty of adjustability. Great set that retails pretty high. Good chance to pick up a great three way set for a great price. 7 out of 10 cosmetically. Nothing wrong with them but the midrange has some dust on it and the midbass has some non-hardening modeling clay on the back where I had them mounted.

JL Audio 8W7 - $260 shipped
The reference sub by which all others are measured. Likes anywhere from 200-500w in 0.5-1.0 cubes sealed or ported. Just a beast of a little sub thats amazingly accurate and flat out brutal as well. I ran this off of 300w in a sealed box and it lived an easy life. 9 out of 10 cosmetically. I REALLY hate to see this go.
Old 11-26-2004, 10:09 PM
Deranged Rat Fink

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I know Josh personally. Very honest , very straight up. I personally guarantee you will NOT get burned dealing with him.

Quick Reply: FS: Car Audio - AudioControl, Phoenix Gold, JL Audio