Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

Upright Freezer for sale

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2005 | 01:45 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Default Upright Freezer for sale

My wife had bought this 'scratch-n-dent' freezer when she still worked at Best Buy to have it as a garage freezer. Well that was 3 years ago and I've only used it a handful of times. So, time to get it out of the garage into a home where it will be used! The top left corner is banged up, but everything still seals and cools and all that great jazz. It'a a Woods F15NAA Upright Frost-Free Freezer. The energy guide has it estimating to be only $54 a year to operate. I believe it's 15 cu.ft due to the 15 in the model number. I'll let it go for $100 because of the boo-boo in the corner. I had originally bought it for $150 when I got it new... and the ones that didn't have any dents to them new were going for the $400 area.
$100 people..... who wants it???
The inside is clean.... I only got a chance a few times to put some frozen pizzas in.... other than that I couldn't afford to buy such a surplus of food to where I got any real use out of it, lol
I have pictures of it but they're huge. PM me if you're interested and I'll get you the pics asap!
Old 04-06-2005 | 09:12 AM
Teching In

this is still for sale if anyone is interested

Quick Reply: Upright Freezer for sale