Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

1/2 ct. white gold bridal/engagement ring set

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2005, 06:48 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 1/2 ct. white gold bridal/engagement ring set

I bought this ring thinking it would be good enough for my loving girlfriend. After receiving it and going to Kay Jewelers I decided I wanted to spend alot more money on a ring. So I stepped up yesterday and purchased a 1 1/2ct ring

So I am selling this 1/2ct for some lucky lady to receive it from their loving man.

I attached the pic so you can see which ring it is, and also the link so you can see this ring retails for $599 at Kay Jewelers. It was bought brand new in Sept./04

I'm looking to get $350obo and I will include the receipt of the ring which you could use towards trade in at Kay Jewelers and they will give you $600 for it, as long as you buy something twice the amount. The only reason to return the ring would be to upgrade to a bigger ring. I couldnt use it towards my ring cause I got my ring at an unbelievable price and they wouldnt take my ring in trade, so I figured I'd sell it.

Link to Kay Jewelers
Attached Thumbnails 1/2 ct. white gold bridal/engagement ring set-tn940038110.jpg