Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

Adorable Lab Mix Puppies in Houston

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2005, 12:03 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Adorable Lab Mix Puppies in Houston

We rescued two homeless lab mix puppies a couple of weeks ago...one male (Bruiser) and one female (Daisy Mae). They are about 10 weeks old now. Their primary health issue is they both have Demadex (mange) which was transmitted to them by their mother. However, this type of mange is NOT transmittable to other dogs or cats, and it will go away. Bruiser has no hair loss, just some bumpies on his head. Daisy Mae's hair has thinned out a little bit, but by no means does she look bad at all. They have been on medicine to treat it for two weeks now and both are looking much better. In their two trips to our vet, they received de-worming medication (both are now worm-free) and have had their first round of puppy shots.

Bruiser is a little sweatheart and loves to cuddle. He has gained 3 lbs. since we've had him. Daisy Mae is very friendly and loves to socialize with other dogs. It is so much fun to watch these two play together!

They are ready for a loving home (I would prefer they stay together). They will have to continue to have medicine once a day for their mange until it clears up. As much as we don't want to see them go, we must let them go as we already have three dogs of our own (and as far as they're concerned, the sooner these little ones go away, the better!).

If interested, PM me please. Thanks!

Quick Reply: Adorable Lab Mix Puppies in Houston