Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

FS: Romanian WASR 10 (AK) w/ ammo in Louisiana

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2005, 12:07 AM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default FS: Romanian WASR 10 (AK) w/ ammo in Louisiana

This will have to be a face to face type of sale for Louisiana peeps only. I REALLY don't want to have to worry about other state's laws, plus I feel face to face sales on these things are better for both parties involved, so that means "local".

I have a Romanian WASR 10 for sale. It accepts all AK style mags from 5 to whatever rounds. This is a fun little gun thats cheap to plink with and serves as a short range deer rifle also, think semi-automatic 30-30. The rifle has about 350 rounds through it total. Never jamed. As with all WASR 10 the wood is rough. The metal parts were repainted with high temp engine paint, the stock "finish" was pretty rough but now it's smooth and black. All sights are straight. This rifle is the one with pistol grip and slate brake. Looks like a "real" AK47/AKM.

So we have:
1) WASR 10 with 2 30 rd mags and bayo (about $320 ordered online not counting shipping and transfer fee, plus you won't know if its straight or canted, or how crappy the "finish" is. You don't even want to know the "gun show" price.)

2) 3 extra 30 rd mags ($24 online not including shipping)

3) 1 5 rd waffle style mag, the one for hunting (I paid $5 for it)

4) scope mount, the rifle has a side rail. (not a very expensive one, $40 online not counting shipping)

5) 28 boxes of Wolf 7.62X39 at $3 a box local (and you try to find it at that price local) thats $84 (pre tax). Plus all 5 30 rounders are loaded (150 rounds) but I'm not counting those since they may be used for demo purposes.

Total: $473 not counting taxes, transfers and/or shipping

What I'm actually asking: $400 NO TAXES, NO SHIPPING, AND NO TRANSFER FEE for the whole thing.

I have better pics that I can E-mail, just ask. Honestly, I enjoyed the rifle BUT I enjoy my Bushmaster M4ery and 20" Hbar more.

PS: the red dot doesn't come with it.
Old 02-11-2006, 03:16 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Shreveport, Louisiana:

I was interested in your AK. my email: jimmyvongonten@bellsouth.net

I like your website: very good information & photo. I just became a member saturday morning to: LS1TECH FEB.11-06 I have a Romanian WASR-10 ----- but: it is a non-military issue----- & I was looking for one ( military ) issue- complete with Bayonet (important)------ like yours. I live in Shreveport - So: Local here----- I am a Machinist here---- lived here all my life. check-in- are better: e-mail, I work graveyard shift- so: have patience. I am off sat. AM.