Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

Pool Table/air hockey table for sale

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2005 | 01:17 AM
Launching!

Default Pool Table/air hockey table for sale

Hey guys, I recently bought another pool table/air hockey table and after quite a few months I realized that with much regret that I dont have the room(by about a foot on one side of the room) so here it is for sale so I can fund my buggy project and school expenses. Its a 7' table, and it pivots 360 degrees and has an air hockey table on the other side. I checked today and the same table sells at sears for $599.00. This is a really nice table, on the pool table side has a few small stains, but other than that is in great condition and rolls nice and smooth. The air hockey table side is in brand new condition and hasnt been used much if at all. The lines havent faded a bit and are clear and the table still has a nice smooth finish. The table will include a set of *****, an 8 ball rack, and 5 or 6 cues, a few pieces of fabric for patching holes, a brush for cleaning the table, a cue repair kit, and plenty of chalk for the cues. For the air hockey table I will be including 5 or 6 hockey discs, and 2 sets of paddles. Everything is in great working condition and I am asking $200 and could possibly help out with delivery around the Houston, and College Station area or anywhere in between for some gas money. Let me know guys.

Regards,
Remington
Old 11-26-2005 | 08:28 PM
Destroyer of Transmissions

Still got this? Any idea what shipping would be to FL 32566? If you give me your zip and the dimensions/weight of the table I can look into it.

Thanks