Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

Kiss Records for Sale

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2005 | 06:52 AM
TECH Fanatic

Default Kiss Records for Sale

Have Kiss records for sale from the 1970's Hotter than hell has original Blue label casablanca, Excellent cond,Dressed to kill has Original blue label casablanca made in usa, excellent cond, Alive with booklet and original casablanca sleeve excellent cont, destroyer original sleeve and label very good cont. Rock and Roll Over has orig label, sleeve, sticker still intact and order form, excellent cond, love gun is the best, original gun not assembled with order form and sleeve Excellent++ cond. alive II very good has all inserts and original sleeves, double platnium very good has all inserts and award, unmasked all inserts with poster, and have solo albums with just a small tear on corner of each, all inserts and posters, no cut corners, also have kiss solo picture disc with no cut corners, you get all these records and I will throw in the Kiss Marvel Comic printed with real kiss blood Mint for $450.00. Everything is sold as is. give me an email let me know.This from my personal collection. These kiss items will only go up in value as the years go by.