Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

NEW Compaq Presario V2410US laptop for sale (NEVER BEEN OPENED)

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2005, 09:05 PM
9 Second Club NA

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default NEW Compaq Presario V2410US laptop for sale (never been opened)

Brand new, never been opened, Compaq Presario V2410US laptop. Still has factory seals that have not been tampered with, Circuit City Paid sticker on it, etc. Sells for $1030, which comes out to $1115 with taxes, asking $1050 and comes with $130 mail-in rebate. So after rebate, you'll be paying $920. Here's a rundown on its features:

-AMD Turion™ 64 processor ML-30 (1.6GHz)

-512MB of DDR memory

-80GB hard drive.

-Bright display:
The 14" WXGA display features BrightView technology for an exceptionally bright, clear picture. This widescreen also features High-Definition capability—allowing it to present 25% more information than a standard 15” screen.

-Combo drive:
The double-layer DVD+/-R/RW drive lets you record up to 8.5GB of information on just one double-layer disc. This versatile drive also writes to CD.

-Enhanced wireless:
Integrated 54g™ wireless technology with SpeedBooster™ support will enhance the speed of your 802.11g connection.

-Graphics and audio:
The ATI Radeon® Xpress 200M IGP graphics card provides sharp contrast, realistic movement and vibrant color. Altec Lansing stereo speakers bring your tunes and multimedia to life.

-Get connected:
One FireWire, one notebook expansion 2, and three USB 2.0 ports provide plenty of room to add peripherals.

-Extended battery life:
PowerNow!™ technology provides processing performance on demand, conserving energy when possible and extending the life of your battery.

-Software bundle:
Microsoft® Windows® XP Home Edition with Service Pack 2, Works, Money, MSN® Encarta® Plus and Office 2003 (Student/Teacher Edition) 60-day trial
Norton Internet Security 2005™ (with 60 days of live update)
Adobe® Acrobat® Reader® and Photoshop® Album
Apple® iTunes® and iTunes Music Store
Sonic Digital Media Plus
InterVideo® WinDVD™
Muvee™ autoProducer DVD Edition with Burning
Old 12-26-2005, 09:09 PM
9 Second Club NA

Default NEW Compaq Presario V2410US laptop for sale (NEVER BEEN OPENED)

Brand new, never been opened, Compaq Presario V2410US laptop. Still has factory seals that have not been tampered with, Circuit City Paid sticker on it, etc. Paid $1115 with taxes, asking $1050. Here's a rundown on its features:

-AMD Turion™ 64 processor ML-30 (1.6GHz)

-512MB of DDR memory

-80GB hard drive.

-Bright display:
The 14" WXGA display features BrightView technology for an exceptionally bright, clear picture. This widescreen also features High-Definition capability—allowing it to present 25% more information than a standard 15” screen.

-Combo drive:
The double-layer DVD+/-R/RW drive lets you record up to 8.5GB of information on just one double-layer disc. This versatile drive also writes to CD.

-Enhanced wireless:
Integrated 54g™ wireless technology with SpeedBooster™ support will enhance the speed of your 802.11g connection.

-Graphics and audio:
The ATI Radeon® Xpress 200M IGP graphics card provides sharp contrast, realistic movement and vibrant color. Altec Lansing stereo speakers bring your tunes and multimedia to life.

-Get connected:
One FireWire, one notebook expansion 2, and three USB 2.0 ports provide plenty of room to add peripherals.

-Extended battery life:
PowerNow!™ technology provides processing performance on demand, conserving energy when possible and extending the life of your battery.

-Software bundle:
Microsoft® Windows® XP Home Edition with Service Pack 2, Works, Money, MSN® Encarta® Plus and Office 2003 (Student/Teacher Edition) 60-day trial
Norton Internet Security 2005™ (with 60 days of live update)
Adobe® Acrobat® Reader® and Photoshop® Album
Apple® iTunes® and iTunes Music Store
Sonic Digital Media Plus
InterVideo® WinDVD™
Muvee™ autoProducer DVD Edition with Burning

Last edited by Dragaholic; 01-02-2006 at 05:46 PM.
Old 12-28-2005, 02:05 PM
9 Second Club NA

Will ship, buyer pays shipping. I prefer Paypal, but will accept a postal money order or cashier's check. Cash only if deal is completed in person. I have 100% positive feedback here on the board with a 46 score count and on Ebay as well with a 16 count. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask or PM me. Thanks.
Old 01-02-2006, 05:47 PM
9 Second Club NA

Bump!
Old 01-04-2006, 01:32 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was interested for a second, but I just a did a search...

Price from Circuit City is 20 bucks less than your asking price? On top of that, there is a $130 mail in rebate that you forget to mention?

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showpost....09&postcount=4

You're asking for someone to pay $150 MORE than what they could buy it at Circuit City for, and get no receipt or no chance to return it?

I hope you're not sending in the rebate on top of trying to rip someone off. Doesn't make much sense to buy from you.
Ryan
Old 01-04-2006, 05:04 PM
9 Second Club NA

I just got this laptop right before Christmas. The price was $1030 and with taxes it came out to be $1115. With the rebate, you'd be paying $985. I'm asking $1050, with the rebate, you'd be paying $920. So no, I'm not asking someone to pay $150 more than what you can buy it for at Circuit City.

I don't appreciate you coming in here bashing my thread trying to make me look as if I'm trying to rip someone off. If you haven't noticed, I have 100% positive feedback here on the board with a score count of 47. I have no intentions whatsoever to try and scam someone.

About the receipt, why would anyone want to purchase something so they can return it? What doesn't make sense is how you can troll on here not even having your story straight. I don't appreciate it one bit. If you had a concern about this sale, you should of just contacted me through a PRIVATE message.

Last edited by Dragaholic; 01-04-2006 at 06:32 PM.
Old 01-04-2006, 06:34 PM
9 Second Club NA

Previous post edited.

96-speed, if you have anything to add or if you have any other concerns, contact me through a private message.

Quick Reply: NEW Compaq Presario V2410US laptop for sale (NEVER BEEN OPENED)