Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

Like NEW!! Dell Inspiron 6000 Laptop!! Details inside..

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2006, 02:52 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Talking Like NEW!! Dell Inspiron 6000 Laptop!! Details inside..

Guys, I have one more i6000 Inspiron for sale!!

Details...

Dell Inspiron i6000d [ i = Inspiron ; d= Dedicated Graphics, as opposed to Integrated]

Specs:

A - Pentium M Centrino 760 Processor @ 2.0 Ghz
B - 1.25 GB DDR RAM [upgraded from 512MB]
C - Dual Layer 8X DVD-/+RW [ Burn Dual Layer 8.4GB DVDs!!, CDs, and watch DVDs on the gorgeous 15.4" Super XGA+ Screen! ]
D - 15.4" SXGA + Display - You WILL LOVE this screen!!
E - 80 GB HDD [5400 RPM]
F - Windows Media Center 2005 Operating System
G - Intel PRO 2200 Wireless [b/g @ upto 54 Mbps]
H - 128 MB ATi Radeon PCI - Express X300 GPU [ Graphics / Video Card ]

Extras:

= 4 YR Complete Care *Gold Package* Warranty from Dell ( system is ONLY 4 Months old guys!! ) This warranty features at home service, weekends included... Warranty includes accidental damage [except in Florida I believe], Screen damage, and much much more.. check Dell's website for details..

= New In Box! Dell 720 Color Printer - shipped in a seperate box. The printer is sealed, brand new, in OEM packaging [Dell]
= New.. factory sealed OEM 9 Cell Battery!! - This is in addition to the Primary 6 Cell Battery. Battery is Un-opened, still in factory wrapping!
= New OEM Extra Power Adapter

= Microsoft Office 2003 Professional [Full Legit Version] with SP2 Installed upon request!!

My Price = $1100!! + Actual Shipping [~$50] Firm!!

Configure the same Laptop at Dell's website with my specs and extras and the savings in this deal become obvious!! Even Ebay won't have a better deal!!

I guarantee you the laptop is AS GOOD AS BRAND NEW!! It's cosmetically and functionally MINT!! If you placed this laptop against a brand new one from Dell, you wouldn't be able to tell the difference!!

It was used by my sister for checking her AOL emails! and occasional websurfing mostly for recipes lol.. that's it! The laptop has never been out of her house!..It was always on her desk and is barely used!

I also have ALL the backup CDs [ that Dell doesn't automatically ship anymore and charges you for them!! ] and Manual..

Paypal accepted and preferred!! Please add 3% to the total shipped price of the laptop is using Paypal.

I will ship within 1 business day after funds have cleared!!

Thanks!

Rahul
Old 04-05-2006, 02:42 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

t t t

Last edited by RahuL; 04-05-2006 at 12:46 PM.

Quick Reply: Like NEW!! Dell Inspiron 6000 Laptop!! Details inside..